Left Right Thinker

What if the left and the right side of your brain spoke to one another? What would it say? What would happen if they needed to talk out a disagreement?
That's the place this poem was written from. I wrote two of these poems and I feel one was a hit and one was a miss. This is my miss.

Left Right Thinker 


RB: Two times two is four?
          Why so? Let's explore.

LB: You are so illogical
           it's a shame

RB: Well you are logically insane

LB: At least I know simple math guy

RB: Are you upset because I'm not afraid to ask why?
            Because I like to know the facts?

LB: No, I'm mad because your stupidity's an act.

RB: Not once have I called you a name

LB: No, but you've still insulted me Right Brain

RB: And how is that Left thinker?
             Because I'm the side that's pinker?
             Because I think a lot more?

LB: No, no, no let's tally the score.
             One: Stupidity you've got
              Two: You think you're not
               Three: I think more
                 Four: I like to explore
                  Five: You're barely alive

RB: And you think two times two is four?
               Bet you can't tell me why?
                Come on, let's explore guy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6

Love

My Lil' Story 'bout Love