Almost

A writer's mind...

Almost

I think, this is hard, as I, stealth like slip pass the guard. I head towards the door; I don't wanna be here anymore.
The door does not creek as I slip through without a peep. I run down a long hall then smack into a wall. I turn and run the other way, I cannot stay another day.
I'm so worried I have to hurry. I'm the only one he trusted if he sees me I'm busted. I hear someone coming and my heart starts pounding. I mean how can I possibly turn back now. 
If someone see's me the alarms will be sounded, I see a window and decided to go out it. I land on the sweet warm grass, but I have to be fast. No time to dwell, I have to get out this hell.
I'm very tired as I hurry over the barbed wire. I jump down landing in the dirt, sure my knees hurt. But hey, I keep running anyway. As far and as fast as I can through this foreign land. 
But somehow I'm surrounded just like that and everything goes black. That's it, I'm no longer free, instead I wake up in my bed.
That was fun, but it was only the first time. Have I ever told you about the second time I tried to escape my mind?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6

Love

My Lil' Story 'bout Love