Thin Line

I was just thinking of thin lines. Like the lines we walk to stay sane at times and the lines that are crossed to make us go 0-100 real quick.
I wrote this about a relationship I was in and it sounded better from the females perspective, so I tried to write it as a female.

Thin Line

He swore to me that we were friends
he swore no matter what he'd be there in the end

But he lied to me and that not fair
he wasn't my friend, he was my worse nightmare.

The line between foe and friend 
has never been drawn so thin.
Unless you're in the relationship I'm in.

He swore to me that we were in love
he swore that I was all he thought of.

But he lied to me and left me alone
and with someone else he made his home.

The line between love and hate;
has never been drawn so thin.
Unless you're in, the relationship I'm in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6

Love

My Lil' Story 'bout Love