Heaven's Sonnet 7

This is the last of the Heaven's Sonnets. This part was written to remind me that people still loved me and I had people who cared about me still down here. My sister has always played a silent role in my life. She's always been there in the background somewhere doing what sisters are supposed to do, I guess you can say. As time goes on I see it more as an obligation to my mother versus real love for me.
But, that's another poem entirely. Now, here is the final installment. This is...

Heaven's Sonnet 7

I didn't have time to say anything,
the next thing I know I'm falling from grace
landing in the most pain life could ever bring.
I wake up and see a familiar face.
My sister is in a chair tired and sleeping.
I am lying in a hospital bed
wondering how this could possibly be.
Wondering if I was ever really dead
I sit up and think about the strangers I knew
wondering if anyone would believe
what I just so happened to see and do
or the size of our entire family.
I still can't believe they went and let me in.
Will anyone believe what I saw in Heaven?
The Beginning...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6

Love

My Lil' Story 'bout Love