Heaven's Sonnet 6

I thought for awhile I forgot how my mother looked so this was my attempt at remembering how my mother looked. It was also an attempt to talk myself out of whatever crazy thing I was doing. I listen to my mother and she is God to me. What she says goes and so, here is part 6 of my...

Heaven's Sonnet 6

Her velvety long hair was sandy brown,
her beautiful brown eyes were glowing bright,
she was wrapped in blue with stars all around
her skin was sparkling and sort of light,
and like the others no shoes on her feet.
I doubt if this was the mother I miss
until she smiled and I saw on her cheeks,
the marks from where the angels left their kiss.
Her smile seem brighter than the brightest star
as she floated to me and took me away
from my family to the gates a far.
Her mouth did not move but I heard her say,
"Always remember I love you my son,
now, it's time to go back; you are not done.
To Be Continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6

Love

My Lil' Story 'bout Love