In a Place called Reality

I done prayed and prayed and prayed for my mother to come back to me. In a dream, in spirit anything really. I just wanted to see her face but it seem to be something that either I wasn't ready for, or just wasn't happening.
And so I wrote...

In a Place called Reality

Although you are gone you are still with me
 in my heart, my thoughts you can never leave me.
Every night as I sleep, I look forward to seeing you in my dream
 I go to bed with a smile, knowing I will see you in a little while.
As I walk around and make it in my day to day life
 I feel you inside of me, the mother, the sister, the housewife.
Then as I feel in my heart the love that you have for me
 I can't wait to go back to sleep again and dream about you
  to smile with you and your love to see.
But then it always happens, right when I awake
 I have to face the same technicality.
I cry as I realize that you are not really here,
 in this place called reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6

Love

My Lil' Story 'bout Love