It Can Happen 2 U

What goes around comes around.
#Karma

It Can Happen 2 You 

"I love you, just tell me what you need,
  I swear I'll do anything," she pleads.
But he ignores her cries, he doesn't stay.
 He heads to his mistresses' where he hides away.
He doesn't worry about her, he doesn't care,
 he knows when he decides to go home she'll still be there.
She says she loves him, she'll be there,
 he knew although he didn't she did care.
He does it over and over again, he doesn't trip off her
 until one day his mistress leaves when the doctor says, "Cancer."
As he loses it all, he realizes what he has.
 When he gets home she's packing her bags.
But he needs her she won't leave.
 She steps over him without saying excuse me.
She said she loved him, and she'd be there.
 But as she walks out the door he doubts that she cares.
"I love you, just tell me what you need,
 I swear I'll do anything," he pleads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6

Love

My Lil' Story 'bout Love