Proposal

I was sitting around wondering what I would say if I proposed to the woman of my dream. I was seventeen when I wrote it but hey, I think this is still how I feel so here is my

#proposal

Proposal

When I look in your eyes,
I see the moon and the stars in the sky.
 We've been together for quiet some time,
 and I feel your heart is ready and so is mine.
See I don't know much but I know one thing,
when we first met you'd wear my ring.
 I've only got one shot to try and get this right,
you are the most important person in my life.
From the instant we met I knew you were the one for me,
without you my sun would never set nor would I be free.
 You're the oxygen to my fire, the barb to my wire
 without you my heart will retire and eventually expire.
So here's my shot, I hope I get this right,
I want to be your husband. Will you be my wife?
 And remember I'll be happy with you! I don't need the sun moon or stars in the sky
 because I see them every morning when I look in your eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6

Love

My Lil' Story 'bout Love